Elligibile Customers Can Save $30 Per Month
Everyone deserves access to high speed fiber broadband. All Points Broadband is helping our communities Live Connected by participating in the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP).
The ACP was created by Congress and is administered by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), with a goal of helping to ensure that households can afford the broadband they need for work, school, healthcare and more.
You may be eligible to save on your internet service.
You may be eligible for an ACP discount if:
1. You or a member of your household meets at least one of the following requirements.
- Is eligible to receive Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP or food stamps), Medicaid, or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits, or participates in another Lifeline qualifying program;
- Receives Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) benefits;
- Participates in the National School Lunch Program or the School Breakfast Program;
- Is enrolled in a school that offers free breakfast or lunch through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision (CEP);
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year;
- If your gross annual household income is at or below the 200% of the federal poverty guidelines; or, for residents of qualifying Tribal Lands, meets any of the requirements above or receives:
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance;
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribally Administered TANF);
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDIPR); or
- Tribal Head Start (must meet the income-based qualifying standard); and,
2. No one in your household already receives an affordable connectivity benefit.
To be eligible for the $30 monthly discount on your internet bill you, or someone in your home, needs to meet the eligibility requirements outlined above.
If you meet the eligibility requirements discussed above and enroll in the ACP with All Points Broadband as your registered internet service provider, we will discount your monthly internet by $30 (or $75 if your household is on Tribal Lands).
All Points Broadband has streamlined the process of applying for the ACP for our customers. Click the Apply Now button towards the top of the webpage to begin. Verification of ACP eligibility is often completed within a matter of minutes; however, the verification process may take up to 15 days in some cases.
You will be required to recertify your eligibility for the ACP on an annual basis in order to continue receiving the ACP discount. In addition, although there is no set expiration date for the ACP, the FCC may discontinue the program at any time. If you elect to continue your All Points Broadband service after the ACP expires, or if you are no longer eligible to participate in the ACP, you will be subject to All Point Broadband’s regular rates, terms and conditions.
No. Discounts will appear in monthly billing cycles after you have verified your ACP eligibility and enrolled in the ACP with All Points Broadband.
For Additional FAQs Click Here:
It's time to Live Connected. Check your ACP eligibility today.
The ACP Benefit is non-transferrable and limited to one monthly internet discount per household.
The ACP is a federal government benefit program operated by the FCC and, if it ends, or when a customer is no longer eligible, the customer will be subject to All Point Broadband’s regular rates, terms and conditions.
Customers with unresolved complaints about the ACP may submit their concerns to the FCC’s Consumer Complaint Center online at consumercomplaints.fcc.gov or by calling 888-CALL-FCC (888-225-5322).
For more information about ACP, Review our FAQs.