The Supply Chain Associate will assist in a variety of Materials Management, Warehouse, and Inventory Control functions, including, but not limited to, planning and vetting requirements purchase requisition creation, receiving, receiving inspection, Kanban management, SAP inventory management, packaging, shipping, inventory cycle counting, internal inventory requests, and distribution of goods and supplies. This position will work within defined protocols and procedures as well as establish and document site specific processes.
Supply Chain Associate critical responsibilities:
- Unload, check in, receive, inventory, organize, and store products
- Pick and pack products for shipment to subcontractors, partners, and customers
- Document product configuration and physical characteristics for systematic management
- Perform cycle counting and stock verification
- Replenish primary pick locations from secondary storage locations
- Transfer product between inventory based on guidelines
- Storing, cutting, packing, loading for shipment
- Receiving, building, shipping Kits/BOM
- Meeting productivity standards and ensuring accuracy of work to ensure set standards for inventory control and customer satisfaction
- Use Warehouse Management System and electronic item look up for inventory functions.
- Operation of pallet jacks, forklift and reach trucks, order pickers, and tape machines.
- Creation and distribution of weekly and monthly inventory reporting
- Possess or have the ability to obtain company-paid safe forklift operation certification
- May be required to drive company vehicle and travel to other warehouses/offices throughout operating area
Qualifications of a strong candidate:
- High school diploma/GED
- 1-2 years’ warehouse experience
- 6 months’ experience using material handling equipment– forklift and pallet jack
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Must be able to sit up to 85% of the time if operating a Forklift
- Must be able to walk 85% of the shift
- Must be able to bend, squat, reach, and kneel up to 85% of the time
- Ability to regularly lift 5 – 50 lbs. and occasionally lift over 50 lbs.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening and background check
Characteristics of a great APB team member:
- A consummate team collaborator! You ensure alignment to core values, vision, and mission throughout the organization.
- Intense and natural mission alignment with All Points Broadband
- Love working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial culture. Thus, you thrive in building things successfully from scratch.
- A systems thinker who gets a charge out of progress and continuous improvement as much as big milestones
**May be required to work 8-hour or 10-hour shifts – including non-traditional tours. May be required to work; day, evening, night, or weekend tours, overtime, emergency callouts, weekends, and holidays required**
All new All Points employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
The Supply Chain Associate- OSP will receive a competitive salary based on qualifications.
All Points offers industry-leading medical, dental and vision coverage, paid-time-off and 401(k) with Company match, among other benefits.