We are looking for a motivated and experienced customer support assistant manager to lead and assist with our customer support department.
The Customer Support Assistant Manager is responsible for helping the customer support manager with day-to-day operations, escalations and decision making for customer issues. The position requires quick thinking, the ability to multitask, superior de-escalation and communication skills, the ability to coach representatives on tone, empathy, and call resolution as well as a working and evolving knowledge of all processes and procedures in relation to the Support Department and field tech scheduling.
The Customer Support Assistant Manager will be responsible for:
- Train incoming representatives on billing and sales processes and procedures
- Coordinate with the NOC Assistant manager for appropriate training times after technical training is finished.
- Coordinate with the NOC Assistant manager if Tier 2 Representatives are needed in queues.
- Answer rep chats involving escalations and next steps with the customer to de-escalate.
- Approve goodwill credits based on tenure and payment history when the Support Manager is not available.
- Follow up with representatives regarding tickets open in their queues.
- Pull and listen to calls for quality purposes, as well as investigative measures.
- Coach representatives based on these calls to make sure that they are empathetic, friendly, and working to resolve the issue.
- Monitor handle and hold times and address when necessary.
- Monitor the phone system for representative pause time and reason.
- Monitor GTC chat for unhappy callers or necessary follow ups.
- Give directives to reschedule service calls in case of severe weather or field technician illness.
- Monitor local market chats and delegate on a case-by-case basis if a service call needs to be rescheduled and the chat has not been answered.
The successful candidate will have experience as a customer support specialist, preferably within a similar environment.
Other key requirements include:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience in a managerial or supervisory role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and able to perform in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- A commitment to the Company’s culture, mission, and values
- Affinity for multitasking with precision.
The Customer Support Assistant Manager will be based out of the company’s office in Warsaw, VA.
All new All Points employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
The Customer Support Assistant Manager will receive a competitive salary based on qualifications.
All Points offers industry-leading medical, dental and vision coverage, paid-time-off and 401(k) with Company match, among other benefits.